Monday, December 10, 2012

Back to Blogging

6 years ago I was introduced to blogging by my brother-in-law. Had a lot of fun then writing about random stuff. Then a combination of life, work and overall laziness interfered and I quit it for a long time. Lately I have been feeling the urge to put down my thoughts in writing once again. In the time frame since I quit, I have seen blogging evolve into vast social networks and micro blogging. In most cases these seem to be adequate enough to express one's views and thoughts. But I also felt that it is kind of restrictive as you have to condense you expressions in too few a words. I felt that you sometimes lose the emotion and intent behind what you are trying to say in this condensing.

So here goes...and hopefully I will be posting things regularly and even more importantly somebody will be crazy enough to spend a little bit of their valuable time to read the crap I am putting out. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment